A year and a day ago I started this blog with the aim of posting once a week, either about games or gamedev. In my first post ‘Opening Gambit’, I talked a little but about where I was in my game dev and where I was planning on going. Of course nothing has turned out quite as I’d planned and that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
I thought it would be fitting to talk a bit about how I’ve progressed in the year and how I plan to go from there, as a reflection of my first post.
I think it’s been pretty obvious that I’ve been very busy lately. I haven’t done anything on the text adventure tutorial series in a while and a lot of my posts have been done on the run. I’m ok with that. Life is busy and that’s no bad thing. I’m still getting to post here on a weekly basis and while I’d love for the quality to be better, I’m happy with were it is considering my situation.
This week has definitely been a week. And as such, being a week, I don’t have enough time to write a decent post so instead I’m going to post something else I wrote, the version list for my latest pre-alpha game.